Tours can be scheduled by calling the school office at (603) 536-3900. Our tour process is as follows:
Parent observation of classroom and campus tour (45 minutes - 1 hour)
Child in-school visit (1 hour or more)
Parent conference with Head of School
Admissions Policies and Lottery Procedures
All students eligible for enrollment in New Hampshire public schools are eligible for enrollment at Mountain Village Charter School. Applications will be available online beginning February 1. Open enrollment runs from February 1 - March 9. If you are unable to complete an online application, please come by the school office to apply. When open enrollment closes, we will determine whether there are enough available slots for all of the prospective students. If the number of prospective students exceeds the number of available spaces, we will hold a lottery (see below).
- Open enrollment runs from February 1 - March 9. Families submit lottery applications online during this period.
- In mid March, all prospective students are entered into a computer program that randomly selects the available number of student spots. The lottery occurs at the school and is open to the public. Lottery selection date March 20, 2018 5pm at Lower Elementary at MVCS.
- Families will be informed within 5 business days, by phone, of a student's acceptance or waitlist status.
Priority is given to the following groups:
- Children of full-time MVCS employees
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- Children of active MVCS Board members in good standing
All incoming first graders are assessed using the WRAT (Wide Range Assessment Test). There is no standard assessment for any other incoming students; however, families should talk with the administration about any concerns they might have to ensure MVCS is a good fit for your child.
Acceptance of enrollment
If your child is accepted into MVCS, we ask that you let us know as soon as possible if he / she will attend out of courtesy to families on the waitlist.
2018-2019 School Year Enrollment
MVCS enrollment for our 2018/2019 year is open on a rolling basis until all spaces are filled! Please complete the form below and we’ll contact you.
The school is accepting lottery applications for students entering 1st through 7th grades only
- Children must be at least six years old by September 30 and reside in NH to enroll.
- Please submit a separate application for each child that you wish to enter the lottery.
- ALL parts of the form are REQUIRED to enter the lottery
Please email us with questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Mountain Village Charter School!